Spinal Muscular Dystrophy
Chronic Renal Failure
Diabetes Type 1&2
Spinal Cord Injury
Major Skin Abrasions
WHAT IS STEM CELL BANKING?
About Stemcell Medicare
A modern centre for Stem Cell Therapies and research for treatment of diseases which cannot be treated by conventional medicine. The stem cell therapy can certainly make a difference by improving their quality of life. Stem Cell Medicare is a research oriented clinic specializing on developing protocols for Regenerative Medicine. we are interested in limitless potential of Human Stem Cells in providing a natural cure for any degenerative disease. With this aim we strive to deliver therapies for the safe and effective treatment of diseases for which there is no treatment, under the best medical conditions. We are consistently trying to improve and establish the safety and efficacy of stem cell technology.
Our staff and doctors are expert in developing protocols for each patient and the disease to get the best results and maximum relief for our patients. Stem Cell Medicare is not only helping patients with life threatening diseases, but also in cosmetic and anti aging therapies.
Meet Our Experts Doctors
Dr. Anoop Kr. Gupta
Senior Consultant, Director and Infertility Specialist
Vast experience of 25 years in Reproductive Endocrinology and Artificial Reproductive Techniques and Stem Cell Therapist
Specialised Trained at
• United Kingdom (special 2 month training course on ICSI in Liverpool Women Hospital U.K. in 1995)
• Singapore, NUH (National University Hospital)
• Osaka IVF, Osaka Clinic, Japan (ART Techniques)
• Australia (Monash IVF)
• Germany (Bonn) Women’s Hospital
Mrs. Alka Gupta, BSc, MSc.
(Scientific Director & Chief Embryologist)
Pioneer &Vast experience of 25 years in the field of Clinical Embryology
• Trained in Embryology from National University Singapore (NUH), 1994
• Trained with Ms. Natalie Vandenberg -Sydney IVF (Australia)
• Dr. Suresh Kattera- Senior Embryologist Gleneagles hospital Singapore
• Trained at IVF, Osaka Clinic, Japan (ART Techniques)
• Trained in Stem Cell biotechnology by Dr. Atam Sehgal, Prof. Delhi University
• Member Stem Cell Society of India
Dr. Aastha Gupta
MBBS, Obstetrician & Gynecologist
(Gold Medalist – Delhi University)
MMSC (Repro. Medicine) – TAU-USA
IVF / Infertility Specialist
Adv. Gynae Endoscopic Surgeon
Stem Cell /PRP Therapist at Stem Cell Medicare
Delhi IVF and Fertility Research Centre, New Delhi.